103 FIRSTSTEPS with Gmail for Senior Leaders
It is easy to get overwhelmed by email, yet there are many ways to tame your inbox by using the tools built-in to Gmail.
- Labels to more easily file emails;
- Filters to automatically file, reply or forward email;
- Archiving to keep your inbox empty;
- Stars to prioritise tasks;
- Search tools;
- Organising contacts into groups.
In FIRSTSTEPS with Gmail for Senior Leaders we will work hands-on at your pace with your school email account to get it working better for you, so you can spend your time more effectively and leverage the most from the technology.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: FIRSTSTEPS (a good basic course for those new to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.