112 FIRSTSTEPS with Macbook Pro
FIRSTSTEPS with MacBook Pro is a course for teachers that want to get more from their MacBook Pro (or MacBook Air). Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice, and pick up useful tips and tricks on:
- Using your MacBook Pro as a tool for learning and teaching, including using Apple TV and data projectors;
- Discover how to increase productivity and collaboration with built-in Apps and iCloud;
- Make friends with the trackpad and use gestures to manage tasks;
- Accelerate your workflow with keyboard shortcuts.
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own MacBook class.
- Level: FIRSTSTEPS (a good basic course for those new to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: A Macbook Pro or Macbook Air laptop. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.