124 FIRSTSTEPS with Windows 10
Many teachers and school office staff have been introduced to technologies that they are not familiar with. In FIRSTSTEPS with Windows 10, we will assume nothing and cover the basics of how to tame your Windows laptop to increase your confidence using it.
Topics covered will include but not be limited to:
- Basic laptop controls;
- Making best use of shortcuts;
- Organising files and folders;
- The internet browser;
- Switching between programs;
- Making Office programs work effectively for you.
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own laptop class. However, there are a limited number of laptops available for loan during the course. Please let us know when you book.
- Level: FIRSTSTEPS (a good basic course for those new to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: A Windows 10 laptop. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.