152 FIRSTSTEPS Administration Role for TTS Universal
TTS Universal is a suite of products providing easy, centralised access to the digital, online world. This course is designed for school administrators and ICT coordinators who will be responsible for the management of TTS Universal.
Topics covered include:
- Managing user accounts within the school directory system;
- Setting up classes, groups, and individuals;
- Importing users (students, staff and parents);
- Managing passwords;
- Configuring LaunchPad for the whole school (deploying Apps);
- Dashboard implementation;
- Reports and Analytics.
Participants will need TTS Universal set up for their school already and have a Teacher Admin account set up.
If you are interested in getting TTS Universal for your school, please email .