362 FLYINGHIGH Collecting and Analysing Community Data with Digital Forms
Paper forms are inefficient, expensive and slow. Digital forms, like SurveyMonkey, Typeform, Google Forms and the new Microsoft Forms, enable schools to quickly collect information. Not for the faint-hearted, FLYINGHIGH Collecting and Analysing Community Data with Digital Forms is a level 3 course designed for senior management and admin staff. This is a platform-agnostic course – Microsoft AND Google Schools are welcome.
In this course we will learn how to:
- Create a range of form types;
- Publish the forms using email, links and embedding;
- Collect and analyse the data in a spreadsheet.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: FLYINGHIGH (an advanced course for those who have completed a NEXTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: NEXTSTEPS with Google Sites and/or NEXTSTEPS with Google Blogger.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.