101 FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps
FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps is a hands-on beginners course designed specifically for primary and secondary school teachers that have started, or are about to start using Google Apps for Education. Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice, and pick up useful tips and tricks on:
- Improved folder and documents organisation in Google Drive;
- Getting a better understanding of how sharing documents and folders work;
- Using personal and shared calendars within your team;
- Improved Gmail effectiveness;
- Using Google forms to gather feedback;
- Using Google Apps for Education with students.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: FIRSTSTEPS (a good basic course for those new to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.