102 FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps for School Office Staff
FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps for School Office Staff is designed solely for Primary, Intermediate and Secondary School office administrators. A hands-on beginner’s course focusing on the Google Apps for Education suite of products, especially:
- Improved folders and documents organisation in Google Drive;
- Getting a better understanding of how sharing documents and folders work;
- Using personal and shared calendars within your team;
- Improved Gmail effectiveness;
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice and pick up useful tips and tricks.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class. If you would like to attend this course but do not have a device to bring, please contact .
- Level: FIRSTSTEPS (a good basic course for those new to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.