304 FLYINGHIGH with Google Admin and Chromebooks
FLYINGHIGH with Google Admin and Chromebooks is a course for teachers and ICT coordinators who’ve been using GAFE and Chromebooks for a few years, and who are now ready to leap into power-user status. Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice, and pick up useful tips and tricks on:
- managing users and groups;
- Google Admin services;
- getting the best out of Chrome device management;
- must-have Apps and Extensions for Chromebooks;
- using Google Classroom with Chromebooks;
- managing Chrome browser settings and adding Apps and Extensions for students;
- pushing bookmarks to students.
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own Chromebook class. Experience with Google Classroom and Google Apps is required. It helps if you have a Super Admin for your school.
- Level: FLYINGHIGH (an advanced course for those who have completed a NEXTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisites: NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.