301 FLYINGHIGH with Google Apps
FLYINGHIGH with Google Apps is a course for teachers who have been using the Google Apps suite for a while, and are now ready to leap into power-user status.
- Combine Google Classroom with other Apps to create self-marking assessments, which are easily analysed;
- Flip the classroom and create a resource library for students to work on special projects;
- Pick up some practical ways to get the most out of Google Apps.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: FLYINGHIGH (an advanced course for those who have completed a NEXTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisites: NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.