Free Trial & Term 4 for FREE!
We invite primary schools to sign up for a no obligation trial of TTS Universal – a digital platform and toolbox of applications that help schools manage their online learning environment. All new contracts signed this term will pay nothing until 1 February 2018.
TTS Universal works with both Google and Office 365 and offers the following applications:
Launchpad, a managed, customisable catalogue of links to educational online resources selected by the school and published to staff and students.
Dashboard, an intuitive and easy to navigate online distribution tool. Manage and view student’s work in the cloud. Provides a simple workflow via Google that assists teachers in a digital classroom environment.
Folio, is a high quality NZ literacy resource, aligned to the New Zealand curriculum. It has some amazing features that will engage your students, and it provides analytics which means teachers have visibility to the interactions taken by students with the content.
Key features of Folio include:
- Authentic Aotearoa contexts and content aligned to curriculum levels 1-4
- Assign books, activities etc to a class, groups or an individual student
- Dual literacy levels available in most books and narration with kiwi voices
- Independent inquiries and module maps
- Notes can be added and text can be highlighted by students
- Analytics give teachers visibility to engagement
Watch our videos to find out more…
To celebrate the new features launched in October 2017
we are also offering Term 4 for FREE for all new
TTS Universal customers. Pay nothing until 1 Feb 2018!