209 NEXTSTEPS in Google with Chromebooks
NEXTSTEPS in Google with Chromebooks is designed specifically for teachers that have started using Chromebooks in the classroom. Improve your knowledge and understanding of best practice, and pick up useful tips and tricks on:
- Managing groups of students who share the same Chromebook;
- Must-have apps and extensions for Chromebooks;
- Getting the best out of Chrome device management;
- Using Google Classroom with Chromebooks;
- Pushing bookmarks to students.
This is a hands-on, practical, bring your own Chromebook class. Experience with Google Classroom and Google Apps is required. It helps if you have a Super Admin for your school.
- Level: NEXTSTEPS (an intermediate course for those who have completed a FIRSTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: Experience with Google Classroom and Google Apps is required.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.