204 NEXTSTEPS with Google Admin
Do you need more experience with Google Admin? NEXTSTEPS with Google Admin is designed for teachers and ICT coordinators who are responsible for looking after the Google Apps set up. It is not designed for a propeller-head, but you should have some experience with Google Apps. The course will step you through the concepts and most commonly used functions of the admin control panel, such as:
- How to manage users and groups;
- How to turn services on and off;
- How to manage Chromebooks;
- How to manage Chrome browser settings and add Apps or Extensions for students.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: NEXTSTEPS (an intermediate course for those who have completed a FIRSTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps or several years of experience with Google Apps.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: or phone 09 984 0037.
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.