201 NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps
NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps is a course for teachers that have been using the Google Apps suite for a while, and who are now looking for ways to make things easier and more effective. In particular, we will concentrate on using the technology to help students create, communicate and collaborate as well as to provide feedback. We will provide further tips and tricks around:
- Google Drive;
- Google Docs;
- Gmail and Calendars;
- and introduce you to Slides, Sheets, Forms and Sites.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: NEXTSTEPS (an intermediate course for those who have completed a FIRSTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps or several years of experience with Google Apps.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.