202 NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps for School Office Staff
NEXTSTEPS with Google Apps for School Office Staff is designed solely for Primary, Intermediate and Secondary School office administrators, An intermediate level course which focuses on the Google Apps for Education suite.
As a level two course, attendees should have either attended FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps for School Office Staff, or have a good working understanding of the Google Drive environment.
The session will be tailored to meet individual needs as far as possible, but we would expect it to cover:
- Using Google Sheets to better manage lists and create formulas;
- Using Gmail more effectively by automatically filing using filters;
- Using and publishing shared calendars;
- Managing contacts and groups.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class. If you would like to attend this course but do not have a device to bring, please contact .
- Level: NEXTSTEPS (an intermediate course for those who have completed a FIRSTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: FIRSTSTEPS with Google Apps or several years of experience with Google Apps.
- What to bring to the course: A laptop, set up with a Google Account. Any passwords needed to access the laptop.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.