211 NEXTSTEPS with iPads, Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms
NEXTSTEPS with iPads, Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms will help you move beyond the basics with iPads in your classroom. Using a combination of Apps and online tools, learn to take advantage of anytime-anywhere learning and how to enhance and assess your student’s knowledge in fun and imaginative ways.
Add another dimension to your classroom’s learning resources by creating content with your iPad that can be accessed on demand, be self-paced and reviewable by any student or parent. The course covers:
- Tips and tricks with the iPad;
- What is Apple TV and how to use it;
- Collaborative tools;
- Student-focused cross-platform Apps;
- Sharing, reflecting and evaluation.
This is a hands-on, practical and collaborative ‘bring your own device’ class.
- Level: NEXTSTEPS (an intermediate course for those who have completed a FIRSTSTEPS course or have a similar level of prior exposure to the technology).
- Prerequisite: none.
- What to bring to the course: An iPad updated to the latest OS (operating system). Apple ID. 1GB of free space.
- Course cost: $145 + GST per person, per course.
- Enquiries: .
If you or another registered course attendee are unable to attend, you may send a replacement in your place. Should you wish to cancel at least ten working days from the course, a refund will be given, less an administration feel of $25 + GST per registered course attendee, providing we receive notification of the cancellation by email to . There are no refunds for ‘no shows’ or cancellations made less than ten working days prior to a course.