IT Support, with open and transparent communication
We recognise that technology is an integral and ubiquitous part of learning. Downtime or disruptions affecting access to ICT resources can significantly impact staff and students. So, underpinning all our IT solutions is a real focus on guidance and support, with open and transparent communication every step of the way.
Essential support where you need it, today and tomorrow
TTS brings the capability and experience to fully manage the complexity in the background, taking ownership of all technical operations, while you focus on teaching and learning. We offer a range of support models from full service level agreements to contracted services that include regular scheduled on-site visits.
Plans are typically based on weekly, fortnightly or monthly visits, to complement in-house IT personnel and skills. All visits and technical work are carried out by a skilled and experienced systems administrator. In addition, support on an as-needed or ad-hoc basis is available from our on-call team.
Our philosophy is based around a proactive approach to network maintenance, where the priority is on preventing problems, rather than battling to fix them as they arise. Proactively monitoring and managing your systems performance is essential to ensure network uptime and availability are maximised.
Ultimately, we remove the risk inherent in IT delivery that schools typically have to otherwise manage.
Engineering Expertise & Qualifications
The team at TTS hold a range of industry qualifications from many of the leading IT companies:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, MCITP)
- HP Accredited Integrations Specialist (AIS)
- HP Accredited Systems Engineer (ASE)
- ITIL v3
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS)
- Symantec Sales Expert Plus (SSE+)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator (CLA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)